Thursday, July 7, 2011

9 Digits love word


Perfect number is 10 and 100
While the number is actually only consists of 10 digits which is:
0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
The next number is just repetition from 10 digits on top.
Without we realize these numbers has told us that no one is perfect in this world because the digits used are 0 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 while people using the perfect number is 10 and 100 that in fact it is repetition. 


But for me 9 digits on top have different meanings

I know you from 0

You make me attracted at 1st time i see you

Your shadow make me cant sleep on the 2nd day

On the 3rd month I'm make you be someone special in my heart

I brave myself to express my feel on the 4rd month
I know you are !!, I was looking for all this time !!.

But after i say I Love You, you make me wait 5 months
until you accept me entering your life.

I show my commitment, after we pass 6 year together
with so many problem and we can pass it together.

I decide to make you become part of my life in the year of 7.

Now I want to say these 8 word for you my dear wife.

I will always love you forever and never end

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts